Monday, Oct 4. Online Information Session: (Special) International Collaborative Practice VI-X
Students are invited to register for the new (Special) International Collaborative Practice series of courses in the 2021A Semester. The following course are being offered under this initiative:
- Computer-Assisted Language Learning〜Theories and Content Development〜
- International Satellite Design Project
- Teleoperated robots: the basics of design, fabrication, and control
- International Understanding and Communication
- International Collaborative Practice X: Nihonbashi Smart City Urban Design
To learn more, join the (Special) International Collaborative Practice online information session.
Date: October 4th, 2021 (Mon)
Time: 18:45 -20:20
The Zoom URL for the information session can be accessed from the following URL. To access this link, you need to login with your ECCS account.