Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo Doctoral Student Special Incentives Program (SEUT-RA)
2023-01-18Application period for SEUT-RA April 2023 has ended.
This program seeks to encourage excellence in graduate students by promoting advancement to doctoral courses and doctoral research with monetary support.
Monthly RA Award Amounts
|Monthly Amount (planned)|
|Outstanding Candidates||SEUT-RA Type A||¥120,000|
|Excellent Candidates||SEUT-RA Type B||¥50,000|
|Announcement of the selection result|
|April recruitment||January (About 2 weeks during the period)||Late February to early March|
|October recruitment||July (About 2 weeks during the period)||Late September|
*Please note that the above schedule is only a reference and may vary by year.
Online application system
Application period for SEUT-RA April 2023 has ended.
Guidelines and forms
- Applicants for SEUT-RA Type A/Type B:
Application Form (Form 1: Word file)
- Applicants for SEUT-RA Type A:
Evaluation Form from Current Academic Advisor (Form 2: Word file)
About this program
- Faculty of Engineering Advisory Board
- SOE, UTOKYO INDUSTORY - ACADEMIA EDUCATION
- Corporate & External Relations Planning Office
- Site for Public relations activities by students of the Faculty of Engineering
- Foundation for the Promotion of Engineering Research
CREATE THE FUTURE
Young Researchers at School of Engineering Talk about Impulses and the Future!
[Engineering Bldg. 11]