Please direct all general inquiries, opinions, and requests about this website to the Public Relations Office the Graduate School of Engineering (kouhou[at]pr.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp).
For further details, please refer to the Inquiries/Comments Page.
(1) All content including text, illustrations, images, sounds, videos posted on this website is copyrighted by the University of Tokyo except when specifically specified. It is bound by copyright law and protected by international treaties. Please use it according to the conditions defined by the University of Tokyo. Under the copyright law, the use of content without obtaining prior permission from the copyright owner (the University of Tokyo) is restricted to purposes such as academic research, educational activities within an organization, and private use (e.g. nonprofit educational institutions and individuals may print or save content on a hard disk or the like). According to copyright law, please observe the terms (conditions of use) described in the following section. Please note that in order to protect personal privacy and images of individuals such as faculty and staff, content concerning individuals may not be used without prior permission granted on a case by case basis from the University of Tokyo. Any use of content for commercial or profit-making purposes is strictly prohibited without prior permission from the copyright holder (The University of Tokyo). Please contact the University of Tokyo at the following addresses.
Public Relations Office, Faculty of Engineering and Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
*The @ in the e-mail address is written as [at]. Please rewrite it when sending an e-mail.
Note that the use of site content including text, illustration, image, sound and video will be denied for the following reasons.
・when supporting, endorsing, slandering, or defaming an individual, association or organization
・when contrary to the use or terms of public order and morals
・when misleading about the operations of the University of Tokyo or the National Space Development Agency of Japan
・when potentially discrediting the University of Tokyo organization or image, when potentially violating the rights of an individual or organization (including accomplishments posted on this site such as academic research papers) by falsification or claiming as one’s own, or when potentially creating any similar misunderstanding
However, when the name of an organization or individual is cited in the original source, please include them (example: “Source: the Faculty of Engineering and the Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, XX research facility” or “Source: the Faculty of Engineering and the Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Taro Yamada”). [Data Modification]: Modification of text, illustrations, images, sounds, and videos is strictly prohibited except for citing the credit. This includes modifications such as trimming a figure, image, voice or video (including but not limited to changing the aspect ratio, cropping an image, or spoiling an original image to fit into a given space allowance), color modification, or inversion.
Pages on this website may be linked to freely, and URLs from this website may be displayed in magazines, CD-ROMs or other such media. However, displaying a page from this within a frame on your website is strictly prohibited. Although it is unnecessary to notify the University of Tokyo when displaying a links on a website or in a magazine, contact is appreciated. The following banner and HTML source code may be used when linking to this website. The image is subject to change without notice.
The University of Tokyo will bear no responsibility for the content of external websites linked from pages on this site. Requests for external links are not accepted.
Concerning the protection of personal information, in addition to conforming to related laws and regulations, the University of Tokyo posts explanatory materials and forms of the obligations and systems in the Personal Information Protection Act.
Concerning the collection of user information, this site may collect information and data that potentially identifies an individual when an inquiry about a teaching staff opening has been made. The information and data collected about the individual applying for a teaching position may include but is not limited to the name, street address, employer, names of schools attended, job title, and contact information including e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number.
The University of Tokyo will not disclose to any third party any collected personal information that identifies an individual except for the following three instances:
・where disclosure is required, based on legal grounds
・when personal information was collected, where consent has been specifically given for disclosure, particularly to third parties.
・where certain personal information is disclosed to an employee of the University of Tokyo to the extent that such disclosure is needed to render a service to you. The University of Tokyo takes appropriate precautions to prevent collected personal information from being incidentally disclosed to a third party.
Security: The University of Tokyo endeavors to implement appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, leakage, misuse, alteration or destruction of information and data that could potentially identify an individual user. Nonetheless, regardless of the security measures adopted by the University of Tokyo please be aware that it is impossible to guarantee the absolute security of information and data for each and every individual.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
settings in your browser, or download and install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on(opens in new window).
For more information, visit Google Analytics Solutions(opens in new window).
The University of Tokyo assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage or loss caused by the use of Google Analytics.
- Faculty of Engineering Advisory Board
- SOE, UTOKYO INDUSTORY - ACADEMIA EDUCATION
- Corporate & External Relations Planning Office
- Site for Public relations activities by students of the Faculty of Engineering
- Foundation for the Promotion of Engineering Research
CREATE THE FUTURE
Young Researchers at School of Engineering Talk about Impulses and the Future!
[Engineering Bldg. 11]